- To raise awareness of the participants as well as to provide forum for increasing knowledge and sharing experience, and to broaden students’ perspectives for the issue Industrial Revolution 4.0.
- To enhance the soft skills of the participants as well as exposing them with diverse cultural background of the participants to encourage dialogues and build tolerance among participants.
- It promotes Indonesian’s culture and tourism.
- To provides the platform for the internationalization program for UNPAR’s students and faculty members, in order to broaden their perspective regarding global issues around the world
- To promotes UNPAR as a leading private University in Indonesia for a student exchange program.